- Magnesium is a key mineral involved in over 350 reactions in the body. Magnesium is essential because our bodies cannot make it, so it needs to be taken into the body via food or supplements.
- If you are active and train lots, then your magnesium needs could be even higher, up to 20% are than normal.
- Magnesium has multiple roles in the body, most notably; calming the nervous system, helping nerve cells to work, lowering blood pressure, improving insulin sensitivity, and helping with inflammation.
- Magnesium is a superb supplement to improve your sleep. By calming the nervous system before bed, you are more likely to get better quality deeper sleep, which will help you recover and repair and wake up with more energy.
- So if you have trouble getting full restful sleep or getting to sleep, then Magnesium can be part of a wider strategy to improve your sleep (including eliminating electronics before bed, etc.)…
- If you are serious about your training, then Magnesium is ideal to be used as part of your recovery strategy, as it will be certainly depleted after hard training.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- ATP Labs have included 2 types of Magnesium; Magnesium Malate and Magnesium Glycinate.
- Magnesium Malate is a form bound to malic acid, which helps the magnesium to be absorbed. Also, the malic acid itself can help energy production for the cells of your body.
- Magnesium Glycinate is particularly good at lowering the stress hormone cortisol and calming the nervous system.
- 2 other ingredients, Taurine and Vitamin B6 are also included because they help get magnesium into and out of cells. Still, they, too, can help with several functions for the heart and regulating blood sugar.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.