- ATP Labs have made Pentacarb as a carbohydrate and electrolyte powder which maximises your performance and endurance.
- During high-intensity training carbohydrates provide the fuel to exercise, which come from glycogen stores.
- Whereas, lower and moderate-intensity training tends to use more fats as fuel.
- Following intense training, it is therefore important to replenish the glycogen stores which have been depleted during exercise, particularly because this will benefit subsequent training sessions.
- A new look and feel using 50% less plastic than before at the size of 1.1kg tubs
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- ”Penta” meaning five, describes the carbohydrate blend, which includes: Potato Maltodextrin, Rice Maltodextrin, High Branched Cyclic Dextrine, Waxy Maize, and Dextrose.
- All of these 5 carbohydrates can get to your bloodstream quickly, therefore replenish your glycogen stores in your muscles so that you can continue to train or perform.
- Pentacarb also includes several electrolytes, which are going to to be lost during intense exercise, and which need restoring to help muscles work.
- Choosing the cherry flavour also provides Beetroot powder (500mg) which is known to improve blood flow.
Recommended Usage and GuidelinesIf you want to gain muscle mass, taking between 20-60g of these carbohydrates post-workout will be of benefit, the leaner you are (i.e. <10% body fat), the more you can use. Fast-acting carbs post-workout will contribute to a calorie surplus and glycogen store replenishment. If you train in longer duration activities (e.g. endurance training) – it would be useful to consume pentacarb peri- and post-training. This is because glycogen stores will certainly deplete lots during longer duration activities of a high enough intensity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.