Supplementation is a great way to incorporate the vitamins, minerals and ingredients we need into our busy modern lives. Our fast-paced lifestyles, the way we farm and the way we eat means it’s now difficult for us to get everything we need from food alone. But that doesn’t mean we need to suffer from nutrition deficiencies – a supplement regime that targets and addresses specific key areas can have a hugely beneficial impact.
These are the foundations:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin C
- Omega 3
Contains all essential vitamins and minerals.
Helps promote optimum health
Designs For Health
Helps promote optimal health
YPSI Vitamin D3
+ Vit K Komplex
Liquid sunshine that helps promote optimal health
Designs For Health C+BioFizz™
Immunity boosting supplement
Designs For Health
Liposomal Vitamin C
An advanced form of Vitamin C
ATP Lab Omega-3 Triglyceride
Ultra concentrated form of Omega-3
Promotes healthy digestion.
View our full range of supplements here
- Mag (bi)glycinate – more suited to use for sleep and relaxation.
- Mag citrate – more for exercise, this also helps bowel movement so start at low doses.
- Mag taurate – good for the heart and lungs, can also calm the nervous system.
- Mag l-threonate – strengthens cells and connections to help memory and cognition.
ZincZinc is responsible for many functions in the body – most notably for producing the ‘anabolic’ hormones required for building tissue and improving strength. If you’re aiming to build muscle through your training regime, it could be beneficial to incorporate a Zinc supplement to aid this.
Vitamin CMany of us associate Vitamin C with being good for warding off illnesses, but there are many more benefits to it than just that. Studies suggest that Vitamin C not only reduced your likelihood of becoming ill, but can make any illnesses you do catch less severe. It also has a host of other benefits, such as:
- Protects against oxidative damage caused by harmful free radicals
- Promotes the healing of wounds, growth and repair of tissues in all body parts
- Produces and maintains collagen needed for healthy bones, skin, teeth, gums, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels
- Increases blood flow in the body aiding recovery and general health
- Helps Iron absorption
- Maintains normal blood cholesterol levels
- Metabolises fat
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) which is great for countering inflammation and is found in big warm-water fish.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which is great for brain health and found in small cold-water fish.
Unsure what it is you’re looking for? Our rich resources can provide you with all the information you need to make a decision.
Foundation Series: Supplementation
It can be hard to get everything we need from food alone, so we cover the supplementation basics that can benefit your health
Foundation Series: The all amazing Vitamin D
Learn about the benefits of Vitamin D, whether from sunlight or supplementation
Vital Supplements For The Immune System
Wondering why some people get sick more than others? We look at supplements to boost your immune system.