- Fibre supplement based around the Paleolithic diet, which is a diet that essentially means eating foods that originate from the land, animal meats, plants, vegetables and some fruit, with little to no grains and legumes.
- It is recommended that most people get around 25-30g of fibre per day, however not many truly reach this amount on a daily basis.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- This supplement is ‘Paleo’, which means that it does not have any grains or legumes in, instead, fibre comes from other sources such as seeds, berries and other plant-based ingredients.
- Fibre can help with blood sugar regulation, this is because fibre reduces the blood sugar spikes after a meal, keeping steady blood sugar levels is key for good insulin function, energy and focus.
- For the gut and digestive system, fibre helps with bowel movement by softening stool, so if you are having trouble passing stool then it would be worth considering a fibre supplement to help motility. In addition to this, fibre is great for gut health because it fuels the good beneficial bacteria in the intestine. Supporting your gut will benefit fat loss, detoxification, immune system health and proper digestion of nutrients.
- PaleoFiber would be ideal for anyone who doesn’t get adequate fibre from their diet, or has stomach issues (bloating, gas, constipation). This is particularly suitable for those people who are looking to avoid grains whilst getting fibre.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
The standard dose is 5g (2 teaspoons) per day mixed with water. If you need to increase the dose do this slowly so that your digestive system gets used to it. When taking more fibre make sure to consume more water. Do not take at the same time as any other medications.