- G.I Revive is a natural supplement to support the gut lining, and the gut is vital to our health because it can stop allergens, toxins and disease from getting into the bloodstream.
- A large part of our immune system is housed in the gastrointestinal tract, so not only is it essential for digesting food; it is critical for preventing illness.
- Leaky gut is a syndrome that has been identified amongst some scientists and natural health practitioners; this is essentially where the minuscule gaps appear in the GUT which allows toxins and other compounds through. This results in symptoms such as constipation, bloating, gas, poor immune function, lack of focus, fatigue and potentially even joint pain.
- To prevent this, the lining of the gut needs to be fortified so those harmful substances cannot pass through and affect us, and the G.I Revive formula is specifically designed to do that.
- After a course of antibiotics, our gut lining and the microbiome is heavily damaged, therefore afterwards we need to regenerate the gut lining and add to the microbiome.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Designs for Health have included l-glutamine, which is a well known amino acid that supports the intestinal lining, DGL which is known to soothe the intestines, and several other ingredients such as Quercetin which are anti-inflammatory.
- This makes G.I Revive an all-round good supplement to support your gut health.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
Designs for Health recommend 7 capsules per day, which should be split across meals.
There are 210 capsules, so this supplement will last 30 days with the recommended dose, which is perfect to use as a cycle after antibiotics or noticing symptoms of leaky gut to rectify the issues.** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please see our T&C’s section 20.