- Our gut is integral to our health, and it is important we make sure the lining of the gut and the small bacteria in the gut are supported. Gastromend has a variety of botanicals and nutrients to help the gut lining, the gut mucous and the microbiome.
- Typically gut health is worsened through stress, bad diet or toxins. So Gastromend would be something to consider if you are improving your food intake and want to support the regeneration of your gut alongside this.
- Often times people will complain of stomach ache, heartburn, gas or bloating, and this is more than likely due to the gut not being able to breakdown the nutrients effectively. To ensure the gut is primed to digest properly it needs the right amount of mucous and a fortified lining, which can be supported by the ingredients contained in this supplement such as the licorice derivative included.
- When we travel we cannot be sure of the toxins in the food or water we consume, so a supplement that supports gut health will be crucial to protect against unwanted symptoms or illness.
- After a period of antibiotics, the gut is not in good shape, this is because the antibiotics destroy the bacteria in the gut. So a supplement such as Gastromend-HP would be beneficial to help rebuild the gut lining and the microbiome of the gut.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Gastromend-HP includes Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) which is a well known botanical for the health of the gut lining and similarly, Methylmethionine Sulfonium has been found to help the mucosa of the gut.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
Designs for Health recommend 4 capsules in total per day and dividing them between meals throughout the day.** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please see our T&C’s section 20.