- CarniClear is a supplement which contains an amino acid called L-Carnitine with Vitamin B5.
- L-Carnitine is fundamental for providing the chemical energy we need to fuel our activity and Vitamin B5 is used to aid the effectiveness of it.
- One of the main things L-Carnitine does is to transport fats into your cells, specifically into the part of your cells which uses the fat for energy (called the mitochondria).
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- L-Carnitine may be of benefit for fat loss since it helps fatty acids to be used, but the evidence is mixed in this regard, so this would be a supplement to consider if you have plateaued in your fat loss and need a supplement to support the body’s use of energy.
- Similarly, if your energy levels are low, this could be of use because it will supply your cells with the fats to be used as fuel.
- Athletic performance – by helping the mitochondria to function, this can be of great benefit for improving your athletic performance, L-Carnitine will particularly help your stamina and endurance.
- Anyone who is vegan or vegetarian should consider this supplement to ensure they are getting enough of this amino acid, L-Carnitine is primarily derived from animal food sources, so vegans and vegetarians may struggle to get L-Carnitine inadequate supply.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
The recommended use is 1 teaspoon once per day, however, this will depend on your energy levels, the number of animal food sources you eat and so on. For use as a supplement for your sporting or endurance performance, you could consider increasing the dose to 2 teaspoons (10ml).
Consult your practitioner for an individualised dose.