- Curcumin is an ingredient from the spice Turmeric, Curcumin on its own is very beneficial for our health.
- Curcumin is best known for its anti-inflammatory effects, this will help to decrease things such as joint pain and arthritis, help with losing body fat and potentially against cancer.
- Reducing inflammation would also be good for those who are doing high volume types of training or high frequency.
- It is also known for being a strong anti-oxidant, which will stop your cells from being damaged by oxidative stress and free radicals. This will help with ageing and also protect your organ function.
- Further to this, Curcumin can support the immune system to fight off bacteria, altogether it is a highly protective ingredient that will support your health.
- One very important benefit is the improvement of brain health and function. Curcumin helps produce certain substances in your body which maintain the cells of your brain, this will help combat age-related decline of brain function.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- C3 has 3 different curcuminoids which are absorbed by the body, this means there is greater use of the curcumin in the body and in turn it will have better effects on our health.
- Normal Turmeric powder would contain ~5% Curcumin, but by combining 3 variations this supplement contains ~70% Curcumin, so this is a highly concentrated supply.
- Whilst the addition of an ingredient called lecithin will help absorb this strong supply of Curcumin.