- Allicillin is a supplement which can prevent infections, help to remove toxins and to reduce inflammation.
- If you are travelling or going abroad then it would be a good choice as it is anti-microbial, which means that it stops small organisms from getting into the body and causing infection.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- This contains Garlicillin, which is a combination of Garlic Oil and Parsley Oil, which provides various garlic sulphides and ajoene. The Diallyl sulfide variations are known to inhibit foreign substances to the body called xenobiotics, these include drug and alcohol toxins which use pathways in the liver. Ajoene is a compound known as an antioxidant, anti-fungal and anti-clotting compound. It also has some evidence to work against tinea pedis (Athlete’s foot) which is a skin fungus
- Parsley Oil specifically is antimicrobial, promotes removal of toxins, helps blood flow, Parsley oil has uses for arthritis, preventing infections, helps wounds (because it is antimicrobial). The Parsley Oil will also act to refresh your breath since there is a high Garlic content.
- If you need liver support or help with detoxification, the benefits of the organosulfur compounds of in the Garlic Oil can be of use.
- The supplement could also be beneficial in treating someone who previously had chronic or excessive use of alcohol or drugs, and subsequently, this would aid their liver health and detoxification.
- There could also be some use for this supplement if you have Athlete’s foot, as the Garlicillin contains Ajoene which is anti-fungal.