- While most people use whey protein as their choice of protein powder, Supreme Beef Protein has several benefits making it a better choice.
- The primary use of this Beef protein powder would be its post-training use, to increase muscle protein synthesis and build muscle.
- It is also a great choice for those who are less tolerant of whey protein or milk in general, but who still want to get a quality protein powder. Often milk does not sit well in the stomach, leading to gut health issues, bloating, gas, and irritation.
- The Beef collagen and bone broth could have potential for connective tissue and joint health, since collagen is essential in human connective tissues.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- This protein is sourced from Beef bone broth and beef collagen.
- Containing all 20 amino acids, it provides a full spectrum amino acid profile, maximising the usage of the protein.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.