- Pure EAA is a supplement which contains all the 9 Essential Amino Acids for building muscle proteins, they are termed ‘Essential’ because the body cannot make these aminos and thus we need to get them from the foods and supplements we take.
- If you are looking to build muscle then EAAs are important since they are quite literally the building blocks of the muscle. So ensuring good supply of aminos means new muscle proteins can be made.
- EAAs could also be used if you are looking to recover from workouts better, since supplying these aminos will start the rebuilding process quickly after training. This could be used year round to support your recovery, or be used in especially intense periods of training.
- EAAs could be used to maintain a consistent blood glucose level.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- These EAAs include 3 important aminos called Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, which are important cellular triggers for building muscle.
- However, you need more than just these 3, you need all 9 of the EAAs to maximise the signal to create muscle proteins.