- PreBioFib is a Prebiotic supplement that helps provide the gut with good bacteria and provides plenty of fibre, which is designed to improve bowel movement by bringing more water into your stools.
- If you are looking to have improved bowel movement, whether for constipation, irregularity or hard stools, then the fibre in PreBioFib can help improve these issues by bringing water in to help the digestion move easier.
- The other benefits could include improved fat loss. To lose fat requires good digestion, which will help absorb the right nutrients (e.g. proteins) and also set up a good hormonal and metabolic environment for your fat loss.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- ATP Labs have included Apple Pectin, Rice Bran and Flax Meal, all of which are well-known fibre sources.
- They have additionally included Inulin, Glucomannan and Marshmallow Root.
- Inulin is a water-soluble fibre, which can help prevent diseases and bad bacteria from getting through the stomach to the bloodstream.
- Glucomannan is also a water-soluble fibre that provides similar benefits to Inulin.
- Marshmallow root is known to help the mucous membranes of your gut by providing a layer of protection.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
Everyone is different, and everyone’s gut environment is especially different, so individual responses will vary between people, so we recommend ‘titrating’ the dose up to monitor the supplement’s effects.
For example, starting with 0.5 – 1 scoop in the morning, and then seeing how your digestion/stomach takes higher doses, for example, 1 scoop up to 2 scoops. Due to the working time of the digestive system, the effects may not appear until 12-24 hours after taking.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See section 20 in the T&C’s.
Use & Guidelines
Adults and adolescents (13 and over) 1 scoop 2 times per day. Effects observed 12-24 hours after first dose, and may take 2-3 days. For each dose, drink (or mix with) at least 150 ml or liquid. Take 2 hours before or afler other medications.
Cautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days.
Consult a health care practitioner immediately if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failed to defacate following the use of a laxative product.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g opioids, loperamide).
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have difficulty swallowing.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea vomiting or fever (as these could be signs of abnormal
constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, diseases of the oesophagus and/or the superior opening of the stomach (cardia), potential or existing intestinal blockage, paralyssi of the intestine, megacolon, faecal impaction, inflamed bowel or appendicitis).
Known adverse reactions
Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur in rare cases: in which case, discontinue use. May cause temporary gas and bloating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.