- Glutamed can be of benefit to you If you are looking to support your gut health and immune support.
- Glutamed could also be used to down regulate your nervous system after being ramped up for intense training, and/or could be used before sleep, both of which will aid your body in recovery.
- It could be used alongside other amino acids to increase glutathione production, to improve your antioxidant status and detoxification.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Glutamed contains two ingredients which perform a wide range of roles in the body, namely L-glutamine and L-glycine – two essential amino acids.
- L-glutamine is an essential amino acid, and is a fuel source for white blood cells and intestinal cells which are integral for immune function.
- L-glycine is another amino acid, and one which helps to make the body’s primary antioxidant glutathione to fight off oxidative stress.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
It comes in powder form, a typical serving is 5g mixed with water, once per day, but this will depend on your specific needs and requirements.
- Serving size 5g – approx. one tsp
- L-Glutamine 4000 mg
- L-Glycine 1000 mg
Ajipure is a registred trademark of Ajinomoto AminoScience LLC.
Use & Guidelines
L-Glutamine and L-Glycine helps support the health of the immune and digestive systems after periods of physical stress. L-Glutamine also assists in muscle cell repair after exercise. No additional ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish or animal by-products.
Recommended dose: Take 5 grams (approx. one teaspoon) in water per day without food, or as directed by a qualified health practitioner.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet.
Pregnant or breastfeeding: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Source: Pharmaceutical synthesis.
- Helps to heal leaky gut
- Improves immune function
- Aids in cellular growth & differentiation
- Promotes anabolic activity
- Supports glutathione formation
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.